Axis Communications announces the launch of two new multipurpose, easy to integrate, all-in-one pendant speakers. Ideal for mounting on high, open ceilings, the visually attractive speakers can be used to make live or prerecorded announcements and to play background music, improving the customer experience and supporting security and safety.
AXIS C1510 Network Pendant Speaker and AXIS C1511 Network Pendant Speaker are all-in-one speakers that make audio announcements smart and easy. The new speakers are particularly well-suited to retail stores, shopping malls, and other environments where design is of importance, blending seamlessly and elegantly into any surroundings. The pendant speakers can be installed in any ceiling, regardless of height, through simple adjustment of the cable length depending on requirements.
The new smart speakers allow customers to mix live or prerecorded announcements to suit various needs and increase business efficiency, and also play background music to improve the customer experience.
In 2022, the AXIS C15 Network Speaker Series was awarded the distinction “Red Dot”, which stands for high design quality. The Red Dot Award: Product Design dates back as far as 1955 and recognizes the best products for the given year. Entries are judged by an international, cross-sector panel of experts.
Key features in both AXIS C1510 and AXIS C1511 include:
- Built-in audio management software handling zoning, scheduling, and prioritization between content sources
- Based on open standards, both speakers can integrate with video management software (VMS), Voice over IP (VoIP) telephony (using SIP), and with analytics from Axis and our partners
- I/O ports, enabling integration with other systems and devices such as PIR sensors, buttons, strobe lights, and more
- In-built and clearly visible LED which adds visual status information ideal for many different use cases
- Speakers connect to standard networks and use one network cable for both power and connectivity (Power over Ethernet).
- Remote health testing through in-built microphone